Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Community Alert] Schmo pulling the biggest exit scam in the forum

Nirvagg

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I want to expose the user Schmo for doing the biggest exit scam going on in the forum.

First I will start by sharing his profile.
https://holisticz.com/Schmo

It all started with his thread where for $400 he sells you the contact for someone who claims he works with for 6 years and can get you hotel booking 70% cheaper.
First red flag:
You work with this guy for 6 years but decided to start the service just now.
Second red flag:
Check the vouches, 2 of the vouches are made with same phone and none of them shown account logged in holisticz.com (even tho the membersr who posted these vouches are already members of the community)
https://gyazo.com/117e88beaccc8364f1f0da72a297d9a3
https://gyazo.com/aa1299c685daefda798acb0f45f5d245

The 4 pictures are taken during night in a hotel which looks really similar (in my theory its the same hotel)
None of these rooms shows $1100 value (or none of the vouches show proof they had stay of $1100 which is the minimum to order from his service)
The big problem with this is that many people bought and spent $400 for the method +30% for the upfront booking fee.
I haven't seen a single person who bought that yet had his stay (only confirmation about the stay)
The thing here is lets say you want a booking worth 2k$ for 15th of July, you pay him 600$ for it.
He uses $2k of his own money to make the booking, show you confirmation and you think alright im in.
But he can cancel this booking anytime, and imagine how much money he will make during that time $400 per sale + 30% from all the new people/orders (I'm saying this since there is nobody who yet been on his order besides these questionable vc reviews)

Now the second big red flag:
He released a thread on how to get bookings for free himself.
Suddenly from selling the contact he knows the method himself.
I've spoke to people who were deeply interested in buying the method ( I can't show the thread because it got deleted but there were 3 copies $4000 each) and he claims that they register an agency under you so this way you can order for free. My question is how suddenly he has the method and is willing to sell it, also why would he sell it for $4000 when he could tell new people that he is the contact and make 30% of each order for him self which is the more reasonable thing to do in the long run.

Now the other big red flag:
He started this thread today
https://holisticz.com/Thread-%E2%9A%A1-LIMI...-PER-MONTH

He released a new method which he claims he makes $100 per day for 16 months.
The thing is you can't scale the method, you depend on him for setup and etc.
Now here comes the question, how for 16 months he couldn't find out how to scale this method and set it up for friends/workers taking on mind the required investment to start is only $100 but he can do it for anyone who buys the method ?
This is the biggest scam going on in the forum and you must be blind to not notice it.
I want to hear opinions of other people
Staff please look into it
@Liars @Darkness @Barry

Schmo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

For anyone reading this, keep in mind that this post comes from a serial scammer that makes here with diffrent account
every month and scams.@PrinceDamon @Solitarioz @1tach1 @Dhyma and a lot more. Lately his sales have been dropping and he
has been getting exposed instantly from users like @VISKIC and other smart people which he claims that they are under me.
He is frustrated that i made so many sales in around 1 month and he is just loosing money by buying ranks and pins and
instantly getting banned or exposed. He has been spreading lies about me in the past from his previous accounts like
@PrinceDamon which he uses that now as claim that someone exposed me. I dont have any close relation to this accounts,
nor i have contact with them. You would understand this if you are in his shoes and try so hard to scam but get banned
and exposed while seeing someone making 10k sales in 2weeks. He decided to collect dumb idiots around that will act to
them as friends (which he casually does because doesnt have life) to turn them over me.

About first "red" flag
Total bullshit no need even to type anything about it

About second"red" flag
The customers use 2 diffrent phones. 1 is iphone 12 in red color and other is to be exact iphone 13 pro max in black color
Anyone with over iq 20, clearly can see the diffrence and easiest is to check the notches, the iphone 13 has smaller notch
Here he acting as someone that works as receptionist at hotel and knows hte prices or some shit, but in any big city
if you stay at hotel for over few days it would be over 300$ daily with all inclusive which all people get it.
So this other statement is shit also. Another big claim he says is that i book with other customer money and cancel
it before them arriving. How is this possible to do it over and over again within 1 month and 10 days while having 35 customers?
Most of the reviews are from people that got accounts for 2018-2019-2022, did i travelled back in time or prepared for this 5years?
Literally there is 9 vouches with PROOFS of hotels with my name, and he is saying that they are fake? I would probably spended
more money on hotels + travelling + getting ranks on this accounts than earning from selling this lol. total nonsense

About "third" red flag
I decided to sell the method that provider uses himself to book hotels. Anyone that bought this know that
the provider is the one that registers this agencies and not everyone can do it like me because it requires
real life connections. The customers that bought this method were forwarded to provider direct contact and not me.

Last red flag:
The method cant be scaled even if i use it for 10years. The reason for that is that
max daily is 300$ no matter how many people run it. I explained the reason why i decided to sell it and customers know too

For all my customers that purchased anything from me!
Do not worry, even if something happens because seeing how so many people believed that 2 phones were same
and that i got exposed even though it is pretty obvious that they are diffrent models and colors, still people attacked me
This guy will try anything with his alt accounts and paid people to set me up and get me removed from this forum so he can start selling shit.
I will be always here for support and you can contact me anytime

Nirvagg

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(09 June, 2023 - 09:24 PM)Schmo Wrote: Show More
This comes from the biggest scammer on this forum
@PrinceDamon@Solitarioz@1tach1@Dhyma
He is mad that he cant scam anymore and is jeulous for other people able to get sales

First of all the phones arent even same, if you had over iq 20 and saved your scammer money from your alt accounts
You would see the first one is iphone 12 RED and second is iphone 13 BLACK. Also keep in mind over 34 people bought
the contact and already booked, and you saying they didnt made scam report but yet you random idiot that didnt purchased
anything, know something?

Second of all, the provider is doing the job of registering agencies and not me, and buyers clearly know that
And again you are just mad and sad for being fucked always and exposed, if you added me and asked why this cant be
scaled, you woulde know. it is impossible to scale it even if you use it for 10years

So you're telling me you can set this method for 3 people if they pay you a fee but you can't set it up for 3 or more of your friends/workers/relatives and make extra +300/day which would make you the money you make from sales in just 10 days without risking someone to abuse the method.
Taking on mind method works for 16 months this wouldn't be an issue.

Also its not nice calling me a scammer when I haven't scammed anyone and yet here is proof you are scamming.

Schmo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 June, 2023 - 09:27 PM)Nirvagg Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 09:24 PM)Schmo Wrote: Show More
This comes from the biggest scammer on this forum
@PrinceDamon@Solitarioz@1tach1@Dhyma
He is mad that he cant scam anymore and is jeulous for other people able to get sales

First of all the phones arent even same, if you had over iq 20 and saved your scammer money from your alt accounts
You would see the first one is iphone 12 RED and second is iphone 13 BLACK. Also keep in mind over 34 people bought
the contact and already booked, and you saying they didnt made scam report but yet you random idiot that didnt purchased
anything, know something?

Second of all, the provider is doing the job of registering agencies and not me, and buyers clearly know that
And again you are just mad and sad for being fucked always and exposed, if you added me and asked why this cant be
scaled, you woulde know. it is impossible to scale it even if you use it for 10years

So you're telling me you can set this method for 3 people if they pay you a fee but you can't set it up for 3 or more of your friends/workers/relatives and make extra +300/day which would make you the money you make from sales in just 10 days without risking someone to abuse the method.
Taking on mind method works for 16 months this wouldn't be an issue.

Also its not nice calling me a scammer when I haven't scammed anyone and yet here is proof you are scamming.

[Image: clown2.gif]

To be exact 15 sales of upgrading mentorship sales, 35 sales of booking provider, 4 sales of method for booking 4k, and new method 2 sales
That is over 60 people over 3months and no one made scam report, but yet you here that didnt purchased anything got proof of me scamming
With false accusations as the phones were same but anyone with little brain can see that the phones are totally diffrent?
btw every single person that is on this forum knows that you are alt of all those scam accounts, no need to defend