Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[COMMUNITY ALERT] @lake - attempted chargeback

Dog

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm aware that he's banned, but I still want to make this announcement just in case if anyone is still in contact with him.

On the 9th August (the day I got home) @lake contacted me via Discord (lake#1601, ID589828368350969893) in order to exchange some Bitcoin. It's not something I'm usually public about, but I'll exchange for a small fee.

Full imgur album viewable here, includes chats from 4th August 2019 onwards.

To put it simply, he asked for $45 in Bitcoin and gave me $47.25 via PayPal, which I was okay with. Then, four days later, I received this through email.

[Image: kzcEnRM.png]

Whilst sensitive material has been blurred out, @God can confirm that this is in fact real, mainly because I called him after getting this.

So yeah, in conclusion, don't trade with @lake if you still have contact with him, chances are that he'll try to get his money back.

PS: to @lake,

I called PayPal up and managed to give them proof in order to back myself up with receipts of messages and shit, and they decided to keep the money in my favour.
So, I have one thing to say to you.

GET
FUCKED

Update (as of 16th Aug, 1:35pm BST)

So the man himself, @lake, actually messaged me yesterday, stating that he was going to take back every payment he's ever made on PayPal.

This morning, I woke up to an email stating the following:

[Image: v8kYw9y.png]

Spectacular.

Checked the case status, and...

[Image: 7bo1q5z.png]

Take a look at these messages from yesterday as well. Dumb cunt didn't get the meme. kek

[Image: g5Swkb5.png]

So, @lake, I have one thing to say:

GET
FUCKED
AGAIN

tldr; @lake is trying to take back every payment he's ever made on PayPal apparently, so be cautious :)

Taу

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@lake tried to scam me before. I thought he would have learnt his lesson after what I did to his discord account.

Ordwise

Moderator Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Nice job fucking that scamer kek

Maybe you should dox that dude.
[Image: Sublime-Signature.gif]
UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR LIFETIME TODAY!
|| SHOP LINK || DISCORD SERVER||

[Image: Sublime-Signature.gif]

Dog

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 August, 2019 - 10:50 AM)Ta Wrote: Show More
@lake tried to scam me before. I thought he would have learnt his lesson after what I did to his discord account.

What'd you do :monkas: