Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Chime Bank Accounts -- Fully Verified/Virtual Debit Card Included -- WILLING TO TRADE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have a modest stockpile of accounts already opened and ready to go, which I am willing to sell as is for $40 each. This includes email access and the full info of owner. I am also willing to trade these to someone who can make configs for a couple sites I need.

In addition, I am also offering a custom account-opening service. I will open a Chime account -- fully verified, functional and has Virtual Debit included -- for any City, State, Gender, Age, even Zip if available. I will require 12-24 hours for delivery. Willing to use escrow of buyer's choice. $100 each for custom accounts is what I am thinking, though this is negotiable and trades will always be considered.

Contact me on this site if interested.

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.- Thomas Pynchon

IgniteHost

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GL with sales
[Image: ignitehost-pro-signature.gif]

0%

Status