Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Cheap Dedicated pls ignore complains

xPyth

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

EDIT: NOT RESELLING YO SHIT
Hey, i am looking to host stuff for projects, overall i was using one purchase by VPS but it started becomming really inconvenient when friends where losing passwords and shit.
I would like to either have somone managing to get me a VPS that support VirtualBox (wich i am not aware of) or a hosting providing dedicated Server.

My budget is probably like 70e and im not looking for cheapass nigger that sell them for 4 gigs.
I would like at least 16 gigs and 6 cores, not planning to host anything really dangerous, but i would require to get eyes closed in case of child crying over bullshit.

Anyone here ?

xPyth

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 April, 2022 - 01:11 AM)OVXAmbassador Wrote: Show More
Hi there! Check out my Threadfor more details on the best company supplying the best you'll ever find on different levels of cloud servers of all types virtually. No illegality, Make sure to review their TOS/AUP to be compliant.

Goodbye.
Thanks for your useless response.
Your servers are so fucking tight in terms of TOS that i probably can get suspended for spitting on the street.
Do you even read my post ?
Overall the specs where great. Sad

xPyth

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 April, 2022 - 04:00 PM)OVXAmbassador Wrote: Show More
(09 April, 2022 - 07:21 AM)xPyth Wrote: Show More
(09 April, 2022 - 01:11 AM)OVXAmbassador Wrote: Show More
Hi there! Check out my Threadfor more details on the best company supplying the best you'll ever find on different levels of cloud servers of all types virtually. No illegality, Make sure to review their TOS/AUP to be compliant.

Goodbye.
Thanks for your useless response.
Your servers are so fucking tight in terms of TOS that i probably can get suspended for spitting on the street.
Do you even read my post ?
Overall the specs where great. Sad

It's a company not a service provider without barriers so I let you see with them directly... Thank you for your kindness anyway!

This is a bump
Yeah talked with them and decided to go for a 200 dedicated. thanks

OVXAmbassador

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Goodbye.