Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

ChatGPT: Absolute guide to AI Assistants ANY Industry (2023)

CrackedSlave

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

ChatGPT Course | Chat GPT |Artificial IntelligenceTutorial | Marketers, Business, Finance, Artists, ChatGPT AI Writing
What youll learn?
  • Tools and techniques to increase your income with A.I
  • Creative techniques to use A.I, beyond the basics of search
  • Leverage A. I am for business and marketing
  • Use A. I for managing or sorting complex data
  • Compress or decompress information based on iterative workflows
  • Generate new ideas from scratch & knowing how to approach A.I
  • Context & Niche Specific workflows. Compare whats taught to your situation.
  • Student and Teacher workflows and techniques
  • Using AI ChatGPT mixed with other AI platforms
  • Generating creative ideas the right way. Go beyond the surface.
  • Using ChatGPT to get jobs
  • Using ChatGPT to create compelling speeches
  • Creating personalized fitness plans with A.I
  • Increasing your memory with ChatGPT techniques
  • Assist with Common Freelance Tasks
Requirements
  • Nothing. Have an internet connection, a PC or phone, and an email address.
ChatGPT: Absolute guide to AIYoure here, so youve probably heard aboutChatGPTand how its going to change the world.
This course is designed for those who are interested in leveraging A. I ChatGPT in their specific domain or niche. Whether youre a marketer, business strategist, finance professional, teacher or student, or creative artist this course goes over dozens of examples of how to get the most out of ChatGPT. Even if youre a writer or a tradesperson this class can still be of great use to you. The entire world will use this tool within a matter of months.
Chat GPTalready is changing the world, andincreasing the productivity of those who can best use it.Leverage is the keyword here, and in this course, I attempt to share as many possible forms of maximizing output A. I can give you some. Whether thats through yourexisting business or career, or you want todiscover new and creative ways to increase your income this course covers many things.
We live in a digital information Era, and ChatGPTis a way to interact with text/datathat has never existed before. ChatGPThas more signups in a month than some of the top services like Facebook had in months.
In this class, Ishare my mental framework for thinking about how to interact with ChatGPT A.I, as well as numerous examples that include:
  • Multiple ideas for Leveraging A. I for income generation(A.IArbitrage Opportunities)
  • E-Commerce Tactics to Speed up your workflows
  • Leveraging A. I for creative art direction (Filmmakers, Artists, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Book Writers)
  • SEOStrategies and Advertising Strategies for all online businesses
  • How to create contracts and emails within seconds(the right way)
  • How to Compress and Decompress information selectively
  • UsingA. I create simple snippets of code, to speed up your workflows(Even if you arent a coder!)
  • Using AI for software-specific problems
  • Using AIfor Writing, Using AIto correct Writing
  • Using A. I for students writing, and teachers needing to create content around courses
  • Using A.Ito discover what you dont know(Extremely useful.)
  • Using A. I to help learn languages
  • Understanding Iteration, and why ChatGPTis not Google.
  • How to follow the latest technological trends, who to follow and knowing where to look.If you hear things from the news, youre already late.
  • Mixing Chat GPT withAI Text-to-Image Art Generation, using Mid journey or Stable Diffusion
  • Understanding how an A. I Chatbox works versus a search engine
  • Using Chat GPT to create personalized fitness plans
  • Using Chat GPTto deliver compelling sales pitches
ChatGPT: Absolute guide to AI Assistants in ANY Industry (2023)If you arent already deep into GPT 3, this is going to be extremely exciting for you.Embracing technological change is necessary; this tool is as big as the printing press. The next industrial revolution is here, are you going to fight it or embrace it?
Most people do not see the potential direct and think of it like google this course is a deep dive and it willhelp in any industry increase your productivity and creativity.
Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for?
  • Business Professionals
  • E-Commerce Professionals
  • Creatives (Artists, Filmmakers, Writers)
  • Freelancers (In any industry)
  • Accounting or Finance
  • Math or Physics professionals
  • Any person who wants to keep up with technology is following ext the Google folks.
  • Individuals looking for personal growth or development
  • If you want to reduce repetitive tasks and spend time doing more of what you love this will help.
  • Interested in improved Fitness or Health
  • Improving your writing
  • Also: If your first language isnt English, this tool will help immensely.

[HIDE] Leave a Like and Click here
[/HIDE]
HQ ChatGPT Plus Accounts for just
1.1$ @anonXmo
https://slaveshop.sellpass.io/

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mrad244

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks a lot

xatroo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 February, 2023 - 09:17 AM)CrackedSlave Wrote: Show More
ChatGPT Course | Chat GPT |Artificial IntelligenceTutorial | Marketers, Business, Finance, Artists, ChatGPT AI Writing
What youll learn?
  • Tools and techniques to increase your income with A.I
  • Creative techniques to use A.I, beyond the basics of search
  • Leverage A. I am for business and marketing
  • Use A. I for managing or sorting complex data
  • Compress or decompress information based on iterative workflows
  • Generate new ideas from scratch & knowing how to approach A.I
  • Context & Niche Specific workflows. Compare whats taught to your situation.
  • Student and Teacher workflows and techniques
  • Using AI ChatGPT mixed with other AI platforms
  • Generating creative ideas the right way. Go beyond the surface.
  • Using ChatGPT to get jobs
  • Using ChatGPT to create compelling speeches
  • Creating personalized fitness plans with A.I
  • Increasing your memory with ChatGPT techniques
  • Assist with Common Freelance Tasks
Requirements
  • Nothing. Have an internet connection, a PC or phone, and an email address.
ChatGPT: Absolute guide to AIYoure here, so youve probably heard aboutChatGPTand how its going to change the world.
This course is designed for those who are interested in leveraging A. I ChatGPT in their specific domain or niche. Whether youre a marketer, business strategist, finance professional, teacher or student, or creative artist this course goes over dozens of examples of how to get the most out of ChatGPT. Even if youre a writer or a tradesperson this class can still be of great use to you. The entire world will use this tool within a matter of months.
Chat GPTalready is changing the world, andincreasing the productivity of those who can best use it.Leverage is the keyword here, and in this course, I attempt to share as many possible forms of maximizing output A. I can give you some. Whether thats through yourexisting business or career, or you want todiscover new and creative ways to increase your income this course covers many things.
We live in a digital information Era, and ChatGPTis a way to interact with text/datathat has never existed before. ChatGPThas more signups in a month than some of the top services like Facebook had in months.
In this class, Ishare my mental framework for thinking about how to interact with ChatGPT A.I, as well as numerous examples that include:
  • Multiple ideas for Leveraging A. I for income generation(A.IArbitrage Opportunities)
  • E-Commerce Tactics to Speed up your workflows
  • Leveraging A. I for creative art direction (Filmmakers, Artists, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Book Writers)
  • SEOStrategies and Advertising Strategies for all online businesses
  • How to create contracts and emails within seconds(the right way)
  • How to Compress and Decompress information selectively
  • UsingA. I create simple snippets of code, to speed up your workflows(Even if you arent a coder!)
  • Using AI for software-specific problems
  • Using AIfor Writing, Using AIto correct Writing
  • Using A. I for students writing, and teachers needing to create content around courses
  • Using A.Ito discover what you dont know(Extremely useful.)
  • Using A. I to help learn languages
  • Understanding Iteration, and why ChatGPTis not Google.
  • How to follow the latest technological trends, who to follow and knowing where to look.If you hear things from the news, youre already late.
  • Mixing Chat GPT withAI Text-to-Image Art Generation, using Mid journey or Stable Diffusion
  • Understanding how an A. I Chatbox works versus a search engine
  • Using Chat GPT to create personalized fitness plans
  • Using Chat GPTto deliver compelling sales pitches
ChatGPT: Absolute guide to AI Assistants in ANY Industry (2023)If you arent already deep into GPT 3, this is going to be extremely exciting for you.Embracing technological change is necessary; this tool is as big as the printing press. The next industrial revolution is here, are you going to fight it or embrace it?
Most people do not see the potential direct and think of it like google this course is a deep dive and it willhelp in any industry increase your productivity and creativity.
Thanks for checking out the course!
Who this course is for?
  • Business Professionals
  • E-Commerce Professionals
  • Creatives (Artists, Filmmakers, Writers)
  • Freelancers (In any industry)
  • Accounting or Finance
  • Math or Physics professionals
  • Any person who wants to keep up with technology is following ext the Google folks.
  • Individuals looking for personal growth or development
  • If you want to reduce repetitive tasks and spend time doing more of what you love this will help.
  • Interested in improved Fitness or Health
  • Improving your writing
  • Also: If your first language isnt English, this tool will help immensely.

Thank you brother!