Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

BUYING STEAM GAMES FOR YOU ( ~%50 CHEAPER ) | %100 LEGAL | VOUCHED! - CHEAPEST!

Madren

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

wdym by "buying games cheaper"?
as some people know, i live in Turkey and due to our dead economy we can buy somethings cheaper with Turkey localized prices.

and howyou doing this?
here is how it goes, you tell me what game you want to purchase and then we make a deal about the price and i will buy it for you.

FAQ :
Q : do you have to log into my account?
A : unfortunately, your account information is needed.if you dont trust me you can check my vouches on my other thread. if its not enough i can send my other vouches on other forums.

Q : what are the payment methods?
A : only crypto. (nearly all of them.)

wanna buy? hmu on dc Madren#0007

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

You are changing the person's account to Turkey and a country change can only be done once in 3 months. Everyone can easily do that by purchasing a Turkish VCC and buying a 0.05$ game using a VPN. Why don't you mention that? The person will have a hard time topping up their wallet after you change their country - they can only use turkish gift cards or buy dota2/cs:go items from third party sites and sell them on the market. None of these is ideal.
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

Madren

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 June, 2022 - 06:46 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
You are changing the person's account to Turkey and a country change can only be done once in 3 months. Everyone can easily do that by purchasing a Turkish VCC and buying a 0.05$ game using a VPN. Why don't you mention that? The person will have a hard time topping up their wallet after you change their country - they can only use turkish gift cards or buy dota2/cs:go items from third party sites and sell them on the market. None of these is ideal.

hey, the people who come to me to buy things already know that their country will change. and if not i tell them through discord before the purchase that their country will change and they wont be able to change it back for three months. i dont mention that here cause everyone here buys and sells stuff with localized pricing so most of the people already know about that. even if their country changes to turkey they dont have to struggle with tf2 keys or cs skins, they can easily buy from kinguin, g2a or me. thanks for your comment.

Madren

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump