Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[BUY] Silverbullet's terssact configuration/tutorial for a website captcha.

Syrndra

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Project Details

- Silverbullet's OCR able to accurately identify the captcha at a 70% accuracy.
- I do not want a config! I need the instructions to identify the captcha to setup myself.
- Captcha is custom, an image captcha in .PNG format. Words can be eg: [F433GVM], [32+4],[%%% 22+6], [123455]
- Captcha is generated from the server, not an third party API. HTTP GET request.
- Server: ASP.net

Please do not message me if you are using bypass solutions from other people/various plugins. GOOGLE RECAPTCHA / HCAPTCHA/ FUNCAPTCHA or any human solving captcha service DOES NOT WORK ON THIS.

Budget: $200 (CRYPTO ONLY)

Write to PM for Telegram.

Discord:Syndra#2382

Note: Regarding why I have this "DEAL WITH CAUTION" notice. Please refer to my thread in dispute section.
https://holisticz.com/Thread-Supreme-Disput...sponded-to

Lucif3rHun1

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 March, 2023 - 06:40 AM)ElectricShark Wrote: Show More
Project Details

- Silverbullet's OCR able to accurately identify the captcha at a 70% accuracy.
- I do not want a config! I need the instructions to identify the captcha to setup myself.
- Captcha is custom, an image captcha in .PNG format. Words can be eg: [F433GVM], [32+4],[%%% 22+6], [123455]
- Captcha is generated from the server, not an third party API. HTTP GET request.
- Server: ASP.net

Please do not message me if you are using bypass solutions from other people/various plugins. GOOGLE RECAPTCHA / HCAPTCHA/ FUNCAPTCHA or any human solving captcha service DOES NOT WORK ON THIS.

Budget: $200 (CRYPTO ONLY)

Write to PM for Telegram.

Discord:Syndra#2382

Note: Regarding why I have this "DEAL WITH CAUTION" notice. Please refer to my thread in dispute section.
https://holisticz.com/Thread-Supreme-Disput...sponded-to

HMU, maybe able to help.
To Buy or OrderConfig Contact Me on:
Telegram :- Lucif3rHun1
Discord :- Lucif3rHun1(1091695294632169524)
Vouch :- Click Me