Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

BEWARE OF LIARS IMPERSONATOR ON TELEGRAM (FAKE BUYER SCAM)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Was nearly scammed by a Triangle scam with a fake buyer for my coding service and a Liars impersonator by the name of @downloading and fake buyer by the name of @BlackSmoke8 (COFFEEN) on Telegram.

Just wanted to thank @pipin for highlighting this scam on one of his posts as these two are very experienced, articulate and persuasive.

@pipin post:
https://holisticz.com/Thread-Supreme-LIARS-...WARE-OF-IT

When I highlighted that post above and questioned the buyer about these claims of a triangle scam and that @downloading was a scammer in the group he added me too, he acted surprised and then attempted to convince me to continue on with coding work and payment will come within the next few hours and of course it never did. Obviously very sketchy and suspicious. Please be cautious around buyers who add you into a group just after they have asked for a quote on a project they want done, they will then ask to go through a MM service with "liars" on telegram, e.g "$80 dollar project MM with Liars" The Buyer will also ask to cover the MM fees which are "VERY EXPENSIVE" but in reality on blockchain.com the fees were like 1.5%. Be careful out there guys!

Thanks again @pipin for making this clear to me, that was a close one ngl.

Have a g one

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

PinPin is da goat <3
Reps and Likes appreciated <3

[Image: giphy.gif]

0%

Status

Rep