Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

BEST & CHEAPEST CLOUD SERVERS (RDP/VPS) | GIANTS | 384GB/1TB RAM 32/64 CORES | RARES

OVXAmbassador

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DISCLAIMER: Unsure? Do make sure to trytheir demofor self assertion| will make thread soon
Who Am I: An ambassador sponsoring cloud services companies within a contract.

BESTCloud Computing Service
-
No One Wants To Tell You About -

*Reports against this thread will delay your issue resolution as you're indirectly requesting by reporting it here.
Report any difficulty in Company's Help Center.

Hello Guys, today I'm presenting the best Cloud Computing Service from different aspects, including cost, quality & reliability,
Provided by a leading Cloud Company focused on ServersHosting and Cloud Storage services.
We are offering competitive pricing & quality in this range to customers all over the globe.
They are trusted by hundreds of users and favored by dozens of customers, service providers, and partners.
The Cloud Computing Service is currently divided into 1 system:

Core Features
Cheapest Pricing Over Competitors & Available Worldwide
Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit-Debit Card/Bitcoin
Stable System at 99.9% Uptime Warranted
Wide Range of OSs + Custom OS Option
Unlimited Bandwidth in Europe & North America DCs

MORE
--------------------

7 DC locations:Netherlands -USA- UK -Germany-Canada-Australia-Singapore
More locations may be covered in the future.

See system full pricing & planshereto order.

--------------------

VPS ( Normal Usage )
General Purpose Server.
Unlimited Bandwidth
Anti-DDoS
Enterprise-Grade / NVMeSSD
Learn more in company wepage

Linux VPS ( Hosting/Streaming Usage )
Hosting or Streaming Purpose.
Unlimited Bandwidth
Anti-DDoS
Enterprise-Grade / NVMeSSD
Learn more on company webpage

Dedicated Servers ( Devoted For you )
Entirely Dedicated Resources
Unlimited Bandwidth
Powerful Intel i9/Xeon High-Core up to 16vCPUs
Enterprise/Datacenter-Grade / NVMe SSD
Learn more on company webpage

== Want customized server? Contact US ==

FAQ

Q. How can I trust OVX and know it's legit and trustworthy?
A.Kindly check the default feedback based on the official feedback page and the Discord shared onthe website
Q. Why is pricing way cheaper than others?

A. Because the Company believes in quantity with cheap rates not minority with expensive rates.

Q. Can I get a trial (vouch)?
A. OVX Does not offer any free trial by default, all plans are prepaid subscription base, and I cannot provide either as Company has been running for years, is trusted in its domain, and have a sales department. Contact Sales Only Dept via TG.
Q. Can I request a custom plan for my custom usage?
A. Custom plan approval dependson your purpose and usage. Yes, you can via their support channel of your choice, directlydiscuss this opportunity with Sales.
Q. What is your relationship with the Company?
A. I'm an authorized ambassador in partnership with sponsoring the cloud services they offer for assets.
Q. What if I have an issue? Do Ipost it in Cracked.io Deal Disputes as a report?
A. No, doing so will result in my report of the dispute and result in subscription termination if applicable. As this is a non-direct presence and will only complicatethe relationship between you and them, you are advised to directlyopen a support ticket for resolution directly. Please don'tstart a disputehere, It will only be against me directly, the ambassador. Amicably fix your issue with theOVX company without intermediary otherwise dm before further actions.
--------------------
**Highly important notes:
*TheEntire serviceis protected and governed by the Company's Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy & Privacy Policy mentioned below.
*Your usage upon subscribing is bound to the above terms.
*You're welcome to direct message me here for any general question I may assist, otherwise for any other case promptly and directly contact them using any channel below or on the Official Website.
*Missed points, details, or links are very regrettable. Inform me by a message and I'll add it when possible for your convenience.

--------------------
All the links: Official Website - Telegram Sales - Help Center - Feedback - Discord Server - TOS & AUP
Updates to this thread in the future are likely.

OVXAmbassador

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

OVXAmbassador

0%

Status

Rep

Bits