Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

AUTOMATIC CRYPTO BUSINESS WITH DAILY INCOME 100% GUARANTEE - ONLY 299$ - LIFETIME

AstroManiac

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Interesting Service. I thought about opening one of these a while back but wasn't too sure how to grow it. But I had some questions for you about it.
1. How much would you say the current 3 sites you listed made in total / make daily.
2. Would you accept MM
3. How much money would you suggest investing into the site/getting users.
4. Do you give up methods to get working users to our site
5. Does the 1000 real users offer that you mentioned giving those 3 sites apply to anyone else purchasing
Confirm we me on blocked before doing deals with me. Discord: .astong | Telegram @Astromanac

k0mb1nator

www.warez.life
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(07 March, 2023 - 04:45 PM)AstroManiac Wrote: Show More
Interesting Service. I thought about opening one of these a while back but wasn't too sure how to grow it. But I had some questions for you about it.
1. How much would you say the current 3 sites you listed made in total / make daily.
2. Would you accept MM
3. How much money would you suggest investing into the site/getting users.
4. Do you give up methods to get working users to our site
5. Does the 1000 real users offer that you mentioned giving those 3 sites apply to anyone else purchasing

1. It is too early to talk about earnings on those 3 sites since they only have 600+ users, its like maybe 20-30$ per month pure profit.
2. I can accept middleman but somebody good here and if you will cover his fee.
3. i can send you details how you can invest 500-1000$ and get 20.000 users easy peasy and all people that are familar with earning sites like this
4. Yes, i will provide 5 tricks that i use to keep users, if i like you i will for sure include you in my crypto group where we will disscus all ideas and how to do things to keep growing.
5. 1000 users will be from our faucets and similar faucets where i will promote your faucet to bring users.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good
[Image: shine-11.gif]
DarkShop Best upgrades darkxshop.sell.app
Get your upgrades for the cheapest prices!
[
100% Legal and safe | 0% Kick Rate | Monthly and Yearly Warranty!]
Buy
1 Year of Adobe Creative Cloud for 25$ only! >> Link
Buy 1 Year of Canva Pro for 5$ only! >> Link