Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Apex Legends: NO RECOIL + AUTOSHOOT LOGITECH GHUB SCRIPT VERY CHEAP.

w7rus

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello friends, I am trying to make my return to c.io PepeBlush

I made an apex legends no recoil script and autoshoot that will run on any Logitech mouse that is capable of using the GHUB. This script removes the recoil on all weapons. I am selling this script for 5$ crypto, paypal, Gift card, Zelle. Dm me here if youre interested in buying, if i get enough support on this I will make a discord to publish the other projects I work on.

Here is a short 1 minute video of the active recoil script in game and in firing range:https://clipchamp.com/watch/876Ta8YKFSJ

txz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You should open up a server weather you get support on it or not, it could benefit you in general to have a space to show all of your work!

GLWS!
Slow ahh moves

[Image: vhhJYuv.png]

zOTP

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 October, 2022 - 11:14 PM)w7rus Wrote: Show More
Hello friends, I am trying to make my return to c.io PepeBlush

I made an apex legends no recoil script and autoshoot that will run on any Logitech mouse that is capable of using the GHUB. This script removes the recoil on all weapons. I am selling this script for 5$ crypto, paypal, Gift card, Zelle. Dm me here if youre interested in buying, if i get enough support on this I will make a discord to publish the other projects I work on.

Here is a short 1 minute video of the active recoil script in game and in firing range:https://clipchamp.com/watch/876Ta8YKFSJ

GLWS Hackerman

Nasser78mli

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service