Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

APEX LEGENDS BOOSTING SERVICE

soristic

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello welcome to my boosting service!

Id like to start by saying that this service is completely legit I do not play with cheats nor have I ever I've been a masters player since the games ranked came out and have a few pred badges as well

What I'm offering:

Ranked boosting
(Anything from bronze4 all the way up to Masters)

The pricing will be based on your current rp in game and calculated based on where you want to be ranked up to obviously going from bronze 4 to masters would be more expensive than just going from diamond 4 to masters.

(I would like to say that in some rare cases I will boost to predator and keep you in pred for the whole season but that is something that will have to be negotiated upon request)

Badges

I'll also be offering badge boosting and this can be done in 2 ways the fastest way would be I login to the account you want the badge on and I get the badge myself or you play with my team and we help you get the badge the 2nd option (playing with my team will obviously take more time and be more expensive)

I will do any badge upon request including 4k badge , 20 bomb , 10-10-10 badge , and even the 100 streak arenas badge.

I would just like to reiterate that none of us are cheating or use cheats so us logging into your account is completely safe to you and no ban will occur that is our guarantee!

If youre interested I am most active on discord and take the requests thru my server please feel free to add me for more info on pricing or if you have any questions

Discord: oxy#5050
[Image: unknown.png]

Thanks for taking the time to check it out PepeGlad PepeGlad

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Post this is sellers section good luck :pepo: