Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Allow Tmods to remove likes as well when they delete threads

Dey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[Image: image.png]

Sad to see people just spamming literally shit / repost old or expired stuff and get Godlike with no big effort. I posted a way to solve rep abusers , now let's focus on likes

I will not give any names since there are too many people doing this. What is the point of rules when all you get is a warning for every 400 likes you farm posting shit threads ?

Quick example : reported some thread about 100 nord premium accounts about a week ago , I checked them in the first 3 minutes ( because I had free time ) , most of them were dead / expired and a few were free ones. Not a single premium one. That person got 100+ likes only with that one thread which I believe was not removed yet or if it was the worse case scenario the user got a warning.

Ok , he can get like 5 more , what's the point , he will see no real punishment , do it again and get godlike this way pretty easy Wow
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]

ApolloArt

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(23 October, 2022 - 11:59 AM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
[Image: image.png]

Sad to see people just spamming literally shit / repost old or expired stuff and get Godlike with no big effort. I posted a way to solve rep abusers , now let's focus on likes

I will not give any names since there are too many people doing this. What is the point of rules when all you get is a warning for every 400 likes you farm posting shit threads ?

Quick example : reported some thread about 100 nord premium accounts about a week ago , I checked them in the first 3 minutes ( because I had free time ) , most of them were dead / expired and a few were free ones. Not a single premium one. That person got 100+ likes only with that one thread which I believe was not removed yet or if it was the worse case scenario the user got a warning.

Ok , he can get like 5 more , what's the point , he will see no real punishment , do it again and get godlike this way pretty easy Wow

A solution would be automatic removal of likes for valid reports . Like if the content was removed due to a report it when it gets deleted after validation it would be automatically deleting the likes within the thread.

PS. No need to add additional permissions to trial moderator by this.
[Image: olympus.gif]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: max-comp.webp]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: FSbPUPU.gif]
AD by@18-karat exp 11/11/2023

Make money off holisticz : Marketing
Make money off holisticz : Beginning

IHM

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

100%