Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

AGED CHIME/SABLE BANK ACCOUNTS | WARRANTY | NO LIMITS | CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET

Pharaohs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

These accounts are not stolen they are self registered by me I'm the firsthand and you will be the lifetime owner of a real bank account with every single information that it is created with no chance of any bans at all.

Hello I have an aged Chime bank and an aged Stripe bank that has been working for about 1-2 years with ~20 transactions in each ranging from $250 to $2500 which means both bank accounts are in a very good standing.

Chime has the VCC
Sable has VCC too

Can be linked to Apple pay/Google Pay and can be used anywhere you want.

Also I offer a lifetime offer for Sable bank account that I can exchange ANY amount of funds you receive on the Sable bank account/card for a fee of 8% only.
I can do up to $4500 per day you can send it to my Sable account instantly and receive LTC/ETH/BTC/USDT TRC-20 for it, but it totally your choice if you would like to use me afterwards.

For Chime I can offer you a method to buy crypto instantly for 3% yourself with the VCC for up to max $5000 in one transaction.

This is perfect if you have never used any virtual bank accounts too because I will walk you through everything and give you advice on how to use them along with my warranty, also like I mentioned I can exchange funds to crypto later on after you buy if you want to so you're in good hands if you have never used any banks before.

for people who never used Sable and wanna know the futures for this awesome bank (It is the best bank I have ever used in my entire life and I used nearly all the banks in the market)
I guarantee you this is the bank with the LOWEST ban rate you will ever use + it is aged so near impossible to get banned even if you receive a shit ton of scam money on it.
Features:

-Lifetime virtual debit card
-Lifetime virutal credit card with $500 overspending limit
-Sable is integrated with Wise which means you literally can receive and send from/to any Wise in the world instantly.
-Sable to Sable instant transfers
-Wire transfers
-Send to any US bank in the world
-Easily link to PayPal, Venmo and you can use with Zelle.
-Instant Withdrawals from PayPal/Venmo or any site which accept instant withdrawal.
-You can link your cards instantly to Apple pay/Google Pay
-The card can be used internationally with no locks and it is accepted on every single site on the internet
-The card limits are very high and you can do much more
-Send Money abroad to any bank

WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
-E-mail address and login information
-Google Voice number
-VCC information
-Bank account details
-Full information including SSN,DOB,Address,etc..

I WILL OFFER YOU 7 DAYS WARRANTY ON SABLE BANK ACCOUNT THIS IS HOW MUCH I TRUST THIS BANK!

Middleman is always accepted.

Contact me on Telegram for instant replies 24/7:

https://t.me/PharaohGC

Pharaohs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

BUMP UP STILL FOR SALE MIDDLEMAN ACCEPTED

Mulaloadz

0%