Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Advice for all Crypto -> Crypto Exchangers.

ThomasShelby

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello Everyone, hope that you all doing great.

So, in the past few days i opened my exchange crypto -> crypto service and already has some geeks trying to scam me.
i'm here to warn you to not getting scam in these little nerd guys

First of all when you get some client that want to exchange with you and won't use MM be careful because they will try to Double Spend you.

What is Double Spend?
"Double-spending isthe risk that a cryptocurrency can be used twice or more. Transaction information within a blockchain can be altered if specific conditions are met. The conditions allow modified blocks to enter the blockchain; if this happens, the person that initiated the alteration can reclaim spent coins."

That means if he send you as example, Bitcoin and want you to send him something instantly like Litecoin that shows that he will try to scam you with that method.
He will send you first, but worried about you send him instantly and he will keep presure.
After he sent the crypto he will expect that you send instantly because his fees will be about 0,03 ( 1 satoshi ) that will takes days for you to receiveand yours faster.
He doing that and with txid, he will not get 1 confirmation, always wait for 1 confirmation until you send the money for that client.

Mempool
Use mempool because this way you can see if the transaction was replaced.

Example

[Image: unknown.png]

Stay safe guys, don't fall into this scams of geeks

Kunio66

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks for this

NPC

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HQ sir

(03 August, 2022 - 03:43 PM)ThomasSheIby Wrote: Show More
Hello Everyone, hope that you all doing great.

So, in the past few days i opened my exchange crypto -> crypto service and already has some geeks trying to scam me.
i'm here to warn you to not getting scam in these little nerd guys

First of all when you get some client that want to exchange with you and won't use MM be careful because they will try to Double Spend you.

What is Double Spend?
"Double-spending isthe risk that a cryptocurrency can be used twice or more. Transaction information within a blockchain can be altered if specific conditions are met. The conditions allow modified blocks to enter the blockchain; if this happens, the person that initiated the alteration can reclaim spent coins."

That means if he send you as example, Bitcoin and want you to send him something instantly like Litecoin that shows that he will try to scam you with that method.
He will send you first, but worried about you send him instantly and he will keep presure.
After he sent the crypto he will expect that you send instantly because his fees will be about 0,03 ( 1 satoshi ) that will takes days for you to receiveand yours faster.
He doing that and with txid, he will not get 1 confirmation, always wait for 1 confirmation until you send the money for that client.

Mempool
Use mempool because this way you can see if the transaction was replaced.

Example

[Image: unknown.png]

Stay safe guys, don't fall into this scams of geeks