Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Add Logs Section

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So to explain it better, Logs are basically information from people who ran some malicious program that has a virus, and consequently, ends up getting information from that user. Allowing us to see all user information. For example, website passwords, discord tokens, cookies from some accounts.

I think this site is a good way to get logs also through posts that some people make daily or weekly.Most people run these malicious programs with valuable information, which may contain usernames and passwords on some specific sites such as nordvpn, netflix, roblox, steam, epicgames. (of course if you're lucky to find a premiumaccount with games or subscription).

Show ContentSpoiler:
What you are seeing above is an example of how logs work when a person runs a program or something malicious that get personal information
Also, you should add which types of Logs would fit exactly, for example: Only Shopping, Games, Market, Streaming, VPN logs. and others...

If you
[Image: hype.png]
agree, leave a like to make it more attractive for people to see this post :D

but if you
[Image: keeksad.png]
don't agree,you probably have a reason why this doesn't work out, but I'd like to hear your opinion about this
Show ContentSpoiler:​
[Image: mpzhTGE.gif]
SIGNATURE BY: BOZZI- No expiry date...
[Image: dpJQ82d.png]
Signature by BadFella- 03/14/2024

[Image: yQEUHnG.gif]
Signature by: Lucavro- Expiry date: 11/28/2023

YOUR SIGNATURE HERE (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->My spouse and i shocked while using investigation anyone created to choose this certain release outstanding. Amazing task!<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Seriously sturdy, magnificent, fact-filled information and facts listed here. A person's discussions Never need disappoint, and the unquestionably is valid listed here in addition. You actually continually make a fun learn. Do you convey to I'm just happy?: )#) Keep up to date the nice reports.<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->ayamjago4d.org/