Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

A Wisdom on Proof of Address Documents

notSoBinary

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yesterday, I have faced major disappointment regards verification documents, to be exact regards proof of address, to beee even more exact regards utility bill. But this guide/wisdom whatever you wanna call it, I'm planning share ain't only going to be only bout the bills. But it would apply to all who wishes to succeed in document forgery or bypassing this idiotic proof of address (POA) identity validation methods...

[HIDE] So, a while ago, I posted, in buyers bay that I'm looking for utility bill. Although I have received many messages which I'm happy regards, none of them read the specific word I had mentioned "recent", nevertheless some even sent a bank statement...
[Image: pepe.gif]

So, and now I will explain why it was so necessary to get the bloody recent document... The company who I was planning to SE/loot is based in the same country as utility bill providers, so don't it get suspicions once the POA is sent which is 2020 generated? The slightest font change the borders the design in general, even electricity tariffs might be differ and your attempt may fail because the representative on the other side may have sameutility bill and he knows the difference. Only because of ignorance.
[Image: frankerz.png]

[/HIDE]

Happy the rest of the day,
notSoBinary
[Image: pedobear.png]

[Image: 8Nzbvqq.png]

Darkerweb

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service