Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Chrome CDM Plugin Dump Widevine Keys Yourself Includes API & Custom CDM L1,

Vespasian

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: Pluginscreenshot.png]

What is it?

For those of you that are cracking accounts, this allows you to login to any DRM secured site and dump the KID:KEYS and MPD links for the content! This is the holy grail of IPTV and I offer it here on holisticz.com.

A Chrome Plugin that allows anyone to dump Widevine MPD Links and Keys. Simply login to any given Widevine service and view the associated video or channel and it will automatically connect to my API and dump the keys! The API uses custom dumped Chrome and mobile device CDMs.

Work like a pro! Get direct streams from the source!

Price is 50 EUR for the plugin and 50 EUR for direct API access (includes wv_cvt and wv_cvt.exe for those that like to dump keys directly).

Contact me by DM here or on Telegram @TheVespasian https://t.me/TheVespasian

gali123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Great to see someone offering this. Is there any script to automatize process or is it a single key finder?

Vespasian

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I offer an API also which allows you to script the dumping. Depending on the service I might already have a dumper python script made.