Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Appraisal for StockX accounts {BULK}

CrackingCartel

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi all,
I am new to the community and I registered because I have been wanting to be part of a cracking community for a long time.

Currently I have methods allowing me to obtain StockX accounts at a large rate, so I was wondering if there was still an appeal for selling them on the market.

I can obtain 10k accounts easily per week.

If someone proficient in this sector can help me work out how much this is worth, and help selling them (Alternatively I can pay for your help), then reply to the post here, PM me here, or add me on Discord:CrackingCartel#2943

I know I am new, so any deal we make can go through mods/escrow/admins etc.

Regards,

CrackingCartel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

do they have linked cc's?

CrackingCartel

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 July, 2019 - 12:31 PM)dioxide Wrote: Show More
do they have linked cc's?
Unfortunately I have no idea if they are linked to any creditcard or have a balance at the moment, since functionality for a capture is not possible at the moment.
The only format would be email : password, soon I can develop or buy a configuration for their main site to get this information.

Although there is bound to be many valuable accounts in the current selection I have now.