Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Looking for SE-er partner(1K/Month)

Nyx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Hello.
Anyone who can SE logitech and wants to make at least 1k per month?
I have many uk addresses(personal ones) where you could SE the products to, and afterwards I would sell them for almost full price in a few days(got someone who wouldbuy them). After successfully selling them well share the money50/50.
We could potentially move from 1k/month to 1k/week.
I had a similar SEbusiness with fitbit but it died after 6 months, so im moving to logitech productsas they are demanded.

But what if you will sell the products SEd by me, keep the profit to yourselfand thenblock me after?

I have no reason to do that, plus you would have my addresses which you could screw me over with, but again I have no reason to do that and fuck my reputation for it.

Why work with you, when I could SE it to my address and get full profits?

Well you could but remember the idea of this business is that I have hella many uk addresses, where you can SE at least 2 products to each address and increase our profits.

Are these uk addresses drops/reships?

Hell no. They are home addresses of people I completely know in real life, and a few of mine.

If you are interested add: Nyx#4492 on discord.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Damn, would love to work with someone experienced like you, but I barely started SE'ing. No luck yet but I'll get there haha
Don't wanna get reported and banned? Just Hit theLike Buttonbelow mypost.

• 250 likes <3
  • 25 Reps<3
    Don't Leech
DISCORD: gHo$T#0188

Nyx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(04 August, 2019 - 12:34 AM)CallMeGhost999 Wrote: Show More
Damn, would love to work with someone experienced like you, but I barely started SE'ing. No luck yet but I'll get there haha

Of course haha. Good luck with SEing

Nyx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This is a bump