Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Download Any Facebook video (Fast no website ) (Work only pc)

ellemti

Contributor
Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Here i will show you how to download any video on Facebook Smart :

Hidden Content

First thing :
Entre the video until you see the URL of the video ( link of the video on the top on the URL)
Second thing :
Remove the "www. " and replace it with "m." (here you will use the website mobile version.)

Third thing :
play and pause the video and then click F12 on your keyboard or right-click and click inspect a new window will pop up on the right . after that click, the little icon on the top left on the new window:
[Image: Screenshot_2021-07-17_234948.png]

and then hover over the video and click it and then on the new windows on the right it will highlight a section of the text on the element section and there will be a link there (copy it and past it on the search bar,or double click and right click and click go to "the link" )

the link you copied will take you to the raw video click the 3 dot on the button right of the video and click download .
[Image: Screenshot_2021-07-17_235439.png]

YOU MUST LIKE OR LEAVE A REP , OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED.(LEACHERS ARE NOT WELCOMED)
After viewing my threads please Do This:
if you think my posts are good please leave a review Thx:https://holisticz.com/reputation.php?uid=176372

How to like : How to REP
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_4.gif]
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif]

MY GOALS:
5000 Likes
150 Rep

ellemti

Contributor
Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep