Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

My MoM uSeS bLuEStaCks Kid accusing me of scamming.

DrunkMaster

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So i was doing my withdraw service and this kid changes all info after i was communicating with Cashapp mid service and tried to finnese with out my cut. I did the first which was $189 i think which comes in a few days and the second $605 which i contacted cashapp to unlock the acc.
I caught this guys bullshit here he is making excuses.
discord keez#1298
@gogarg
@shakoc

https://imgur.com/gallery/C6IkFoG

hes gon ruin my holisticz im scared someone comfort me xD

lmk what yall think ahahah

shakoc

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

SCAMMER
I had 189$ on one account and 600+ on the second account, gave him first one and hr told me that money would be withdrawn on Monday, alright, i gave him second account, he was trying to withdraw but it was locked, today ingot message that email has changed (i want to mention that second account was on his number because he couldn't sign in otherwise), there isn't logic, if i wanted to scam why would i give him 189$ first, he saus i was using bluestacks and blah blah blah, such a scammer trying to blame me his fraud(i cant sign in account anymore cus he changed mail) yeah my mom uses bluestacks almost every day, that cashapp account wasn't on bluestacks even, it was in my friend's phone, so you withdrawn 800$ and wanted to be clean, enjoy money, you manipulations doesn't mean anything, if i scammed you i would not give a fuck and wouldn't text you when i got time, cashapp just needed bank account to be unlocked, if i had bank account why would i text you, no logic, empty blames.
PLEASE DON'T DEAL WITH HIM
SCAMMER !

shakoc

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bruh, cashapp was on your phone, You changed mail and whatever, you can say that im lying but PEOPLE GOTTA BE AWARE FROM DEALING WITH YOU. enjoy money

iDevNet

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

old = banned

QRK#0513