Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

bion dodging mm

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

nice alert, he scammed for a total of what looks like 900+. Saw a scam report for $650. @Hans69 offered to those who got scammed to DM him for all the logs they have on him, might be worth for some of the bigger ones. Crazy how people dont use mm for $650.
Anyways, this is just an expensive lesson to use mm every chance you have.

EXCHANE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(02 November, 2020 - 03:07 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More
nice alert, he scammed for a total of what looks like 900+. Saw a scam report for $650. @Hans69 offered to those who got scammed to DM him for all the logs they have on him, might be worth for some of the bigger ones. Crazy how people dont use mm for $650.

Well the admins didnt listen to me, i told them to put DWC on him or something, they didnt do nothing. When i typed with some staff on SBkek
took them 1 day after my thread..

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 November, 2020 - 03:35 PM)EXCHANE Wrote: Show More
(02 November, 2020 - 03:07 PM)Psychedelic Wrote: Show More

Well the admins didnt listen to me, i told them to put DWC on him or something, they didnt do nothing. When i typed with some staff on SBkek
took them 1 day after my thread..
admins take time to get stuff like that done, and dwc normally doesnt go for refusing mm. Its suspicious but the best you can do is post a community alert. Others will eventually learn to use mm for this stuff, but w/e