Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Discord] Gauging Interest in a Product

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, I'm here to gauge interest in a potential product I am to sell.

Put simply, it's a discord web-based panel that will allow you to add your discord tokens to servers automatically. With the new captcha update for a lot of servers, most free tools/some paid tools no longer work.

By web-based, I mean you will not require your own VPS, and can be accessed from your mobile, your desktop, or anything with a web browser.

I'm not sure yet whether you will have access to a small pool of tokens with your subscription, or if you will need to provide your own (Give your feedback in the replies please!). It will be a weekly/monthly sub, not too expensive, but not too cheap. Say $20/mo or something.

You will most likely have access to my proxies and will not need to provide your own (Another cost-saving feature).

It will also likely have a captcha.bot bypass, and a regular emoji verification bypass, maybe some other bot verification and method bypasses.

Let me know what you think, whether the price is good, any features you would want to see, any adjustments or even anyone who would want to buy.

Side note: I will also likely be selling more web based discord tools in the future, once they're ready. So stay tuned! Popcorn
inviteme.cloud
Thread link

My Discord: GoodFella Died#6969
Alt Discord:MoonMan#7395
My TG @JackConan

Momonga

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

That sounds good
You should maybe add Subscription with tokens include

Krollie

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Ma boi from east to the west HQ
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]

HighNotes

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Definitely would be interested if the tokens didn't lock upon joining.

Maybe you can add pic/name change too.