Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

PayPal niggas ban me with no apparrent reason? (Gone mad)

AspeCC

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we want to create a secure community for our customers' business. We have noticed activities on your account that are not in accordance with our User Agreement. As a result, we are no longer able to offer you PayPal services. The bank or credit card information associated with your PayPal account cannot be deleted or used to create a new account. You can still log in and view your account information, but you cannot send or receive money. The money in your balance will be withheld for 180 days, after which we will send you an e-mail with instructions on their transfer.

Fucking paypal niggas banned my fucking main account with all my info messaged them on twitter and they didn t fix shit dude

I just bough a laptop for like 2000$ and them niggas ban me can't have shit on PayPal man
Has anybody got banned on paypal managed to get unbanned?

6lxx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I feel you bro. I got limited on GayPal countless times. When they send you an email saying "You can no longer use PayPal", then it's permanent. I know this isen't really helpful, but it is what it is bro. If they temporarily limit you, then you can easily resolve it by verifying what they tell you to verify. In your case, wait 180 days and withdraw your funds. Calling / emailing them won't help. Next time, don't use PayPal as a payment method or just use it for personal things etc etc

Buy4You

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

got banned too in december =)