Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

WATCH OUT ON EBOOK SELLERS | 5000 EURO MONTHLY FOR 30$ DOLLARS

khnx

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Stop buying e-books from people which one promise you
5000 euros monthly for a low amount tired to see that.
Example of the ebook.

[Image: Iay3TGS.png]

No one it's going to give his method how to make money for a low ammount.
Stop buying this shits and making this people with money monkayes

You can have 2000 rep, most of people are doing some rep then going to exit scam like @Buffela

Example :

[Image: 2dV6Zpv.png]
[Image: NowTLf3.png]

WATCH OUT ON THIS SCAMMERS

Space

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Well of course there are ridicolous ebooks that are getting sold out there but i think on Cracked.io its pretty legit to see if a ebook is worth or not,
you can see vouches and proof of Income and make your opinion based on that

I wouldn't trash ALL e-books out there, i know you didn't say that and its important to alert new users not to fall for this kinda stuff, especially the "full autopilot passive income" ones

But your Title is a little harsh for normal ebook sellers and makes it look like ebooks are a waste of money in general
[Image: YcdDfMh.png]

khnx

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 May, 2022 - 04:06 PM)SpaceRiot Wrote: Show More
Well of course there are ridicolous ebooks that are getting sold out there but i think on Cracked.io its pretty legit to see if a ebook is worth or not,
you can see vouches and proof of Income and make your opinion based on that

I wouldn't trash ALL e-books out there, i know you didn't say that and its important to alert new users not to fall for this kinda stuff, especially the "full autopilot passive income" ones

But your Title is a little harsh for normal ebook sellers and makes it look like ebooks are a waste of money in general

I am saying about e books which one are, 30$ and the owner of the ebooks are going to guarantee.
Some ebooks are good, but not all of them. Some of them are copy pasted info we need hans again to fix this marketplace again with this ebooks sellers