Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Domain Blacklist/suspended (porkbun?)

dylan6

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: cc2053044d8af13551a9f382aa853924.png]

How the fuck do I use a domain that won't get suspended?
This domain is now locked at porkbun.

I see people with big shops using custom domain, where should I get a domain to never get blacklisted?
My shop sells holisticz accs and may result in people reporting my domain or some shit.

Anything is appreciated!
[Image: feelssadman.png]

UPDATE: I used njal.la for a while, but now I got removed!
Their support was extremely unprofessional when I asked, they closed my ticket with zero response and never gave me a true explanation- but then I looked through old emails and saw this

[Image: 71d31ac1ff975230c6af9262d293dad8.png]

Anyone know a domain provider that doesn't care for registrar complaints? I run a business that pisses people off and get often complaints, I need a provider (if any) that can ignore these complaints

dylan6

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

dylan6

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Note for anyone checking this that may have the same problem:

Simply email your domain provider back asking to transfer the domain, and then use the above domain provider @DigitalProfit mentioned.
Porkbun released my domain and I now have access to it once again, thanks again to digitalprofit for teaching me about njal.la.