Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Is there one single residential proxy provider whos products are as advertised???

Guy_Fawkes

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have been ripped/let down by two prodivders now of which one everyone knows about the infamous proxzilla with Ang Pepitotal of ($65) spent for his scam exit. Now the second time, I cant technically say i got ripped off because they do work just not near as advertised with proxyomega. Literally the slowest proxies i have ever used including free ones (100 CPM at MOST). Also spent $65 for a months worth of service. I had a chat going for a while on their website but the second i mentioned a refund request the agent bounced and set his status to "away". Literally bought the service just over an hour ago.

Now im scared to buy from anyone but need proxies bad. The ONLY ones ive ever bought that worked as advertised are Thunder Proxies. Which ive used several times but the BW goes fast. Does anyone know a reliable source that has an unlimited bw amount plan??? I will rep anyone who comes through for real....
Private/personal contact me at
@FawkesCombos

For free drops click here:
@FawkesDrops