Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

2023 Has Been Massive Gains

Delvin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It was September of last year, and I found myself sitting on about 1.5k. I was extremely motivated to make more money and stumbled upon a thread on Cracked.io after looking at these shitty non-ending guides, that caught my eye:

https://holisticz.com/Thread-%E2%9C%85-SALE...-%E2%9C%85

I was skeptical but curious, so I decided to take the plunge and buy the method. It wasn't cheap, but I was willing to invest in something that could potentially earn me more money. However, after trying it out, I quickly realized that the method was FTID, which was exactly what the user had told me it wasn't. I was disappointed and frustrated that I had wasted my money on something that didn't work. (It's not that it didn't work it was just it was overly rinsed in the UK therefore the success rate was little to 0 plus I already knew that method).

I did some further research and found out about the "empty box method" for Apple was still working at the time. I decided to try it out, and with the 10 drop addys I had, I managed to scale up my earnings to about 8k within the space of September to November. It was hard work, but the payoff was worth it.

Starting up this year, I decided to move onto something else and began doing PayPal UA's. It was a slow start, but eventually, I managed to land myself a significant 20k. It was a significant amount of money, and it felt good to know that my hard work had paid off even though the start was kind of bumpy.

Looking back, I realize that taking risks and trying out new things is sometimes necessary to achieve success. Even if I lost some money on that first method, it led me down a path that eventually led to greater earnings. I'm excited to see where my journey takes me next.

If there is some advice I can give to you lot, give up on these threads you see on this site. 90% + of these guides are awful.

What I can say though is there's a lot of methods out there not necessarily whitehat but things such as refunding, open ups , UC + bank refunds that make you good money you just got to be consistent.

I've projected to make around 6 figures by the end of the year as I have a good amount of 'resources' but right now I just wanted to take a break and celebrate my achievement.

Payrozza

#Discord/Spotify/Youtube/Disney Upgrades
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

7k in a month
[Image: wooow.png]

[Image: vYrMzYO.gif]

[Image: nitrosig.gif]