Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

⭕️BBHF MoneyVipProgram MVP Forums = Biggest Scam with Proofs!✅ [ 99% Scraped ] ⚡️

vikaasindoria

⭐️ Road to HEAVEN ✈️⭐️

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

At first didnt want to Repost this Stupid Vip Forums but after seeing my Hard work and other Cracked Contributors Work Used There without single credits ? Okay nice PepeGlad

and you Really Think its Legit VIP forums??

[Image: image.png]

not only MVP [ they use holisticz Contributor Work on VIP BBHF Giveaways for Stupid Reputation Points >>> Reputation Dogs/Beggars bdsm , i have 35 Reputation without any begging ?? ]

[Image: image.png]

so you Think you can Really Use my Hard work for benefits without Problems? kek did you Realize that you are Messing with the Wrong Person? Hang

the 99% Scrape gonna get Shared directly after upload (emoji) Why? Knowledge is never meant to Be Premium/Paid at least for me , without knowledge there will be no Technology/Internet/Social Media/Forums
[Image: feelssadman.png]

even The Bible said : [[ Ask/Take The Knowledge from Born till Death ]] :monkas:

Conclusion : I know will get many -Minus Reps and Hate speech/problems for this Leaks but this Professional Scam must be Revealed!Pepi

Knowledge will be free and Forever no matter what you do or try to hide , there is nothing such [ Vip/Paid Guides/knowledge ] wich means who pay for Learning public Knowledge deserve to Get Scammed! pepeokay

Thank you All Followers , Knowledge is Unlimited/Never ending but its our choice to Pay for it or the Opposite! Smart​

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thank you so much my friend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thank you for the share.
I'm in MVP too. Tbh, they are very good. They have exclusive shares that never get shared anywhere else.
Let's be realistic, every forum reposts content. From BBHF, Cracked, MVP, edollarearn....
You just need to choose where to join. MVP is full of good people, and they earn real money (because they pay around $200 to join) it means if you need advice you can get it on MVP while on Cracked there are mostly leechers, no real contact and interaction, I hardly find a review in the share all just comment to unlock.
There is no rule in MVP too, as long as you post money-related content you are good, no restriction at all. There are many dating/pussy grabs on MVP that you can't find on other forums (lol)
About BBHF rep+, I believe people post there to get more traffic to the link in their signature. Rep is useless and everyone knows that, so MVP fixed it by only allowing 1 rep+/day/member.
I hope that my comment will help you and people understand more about MVP. It's money related forum with people who have money to spend. No rule, no reputation. Pure share.
Cheers!
AlphaHunter out!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Lol this is dope