Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Easy option to view plain HTML

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This would be useful for people with very slower connections, as it would not show much designs.

Although you could probably already do this by removing CSS, a short button would be very helpful.
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member(s)of this group. All content posted by user @MuddyKideither via a post or thread is purely for educational and entertainment purposes.

ANG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

you can make your own css but try using a light weight browser / a extention that blocks images / JS from loading UX will be horrible but

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(19 May, 2022 - 10:00 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
you can make your own css but try using a light weight browser / a extention that blocks images / JS from loading UX will be horrible but

I know that there are ways to block it already, but thank you :), I was suggesting more of a quick button to do it.
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member(s)of this group. All content posted by user @MuddyKideither via a post or thread is purely for educational and entertainment purposes.