Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

3 BUGS AND 10 IMPORTANT RECOMMENDATIONS [DUE TO MY 3 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE]

Heaven

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Months of Service

Sorry for the shitty english but this thread is serious @KSZ You should read it if you wanna reach some more members for this forum.

1. The shoutbox contains a lot of toxic ppl
The mods should be looking for people who do dumb shit and temporary ban them more often
(I never got hurt but every reason to stay counts to make holisticz.com stay alive)

2. The layout is not beginner friendly
A lot of people do not stay longer in this community then 10-30 days. The reason for that is the complexity of the forum. A lot of people (even though it sounds obvious) have difficultys to find the forums functions like posting threads.
Some beginners do not even know how to unlock the threads because they do not understand the system. Posting a quote or an answer is pretty difficult to find for beginners since they need to scroll down completely go back to page one and THEN leave a like.

3. Strict/ Complex rules are unexplained and invisible
Leechers leech not because they are too lazy to leave a like: THEY DO NOT KNOW IT IS A RULE TO LEAVE A LIKE.
A lot of other ppl i saw were getting banned and just made another alt account like nothing happened and they will keep doing it.
IT TAKES TONS OF FUCKING TIME TO BAN ALL LEECHERS and its a pain in the ass for the mods so WHY not just make the RULES CLEARER
by for example making an arrow pointing on the thread (as a tutorial) for beginners that use the forum for the first time.

4. All your progress can be deleted from one day to the other
A lot of people leave the community after getting their likes reseted or threads deleted.
This may stupid but just think about it. I had 4 different threads that got deleted and i got tons of warnings for the most stupidest shit possible.
I once posted a way on how to find onlyfans leaks and i said:
If yall wanna find some leaks here are some other forums...
As i posted the thread my 900 likes thread was wiped of the forum JUST like that. Ofc staff restored it but the other threads that got deleted are mostly
due to security reasons. Its better to make your members understand the rules then just cruely banning/ deleting hard work.

5. Leecher-banning is overrated
You will never get people to like the thread if they do not understand the damn rules and i know i said this before but after 3 YEARS of using this forum I STILL SEE THE SAME MISTAKE DONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

6. Customizable forum
Colors should be customable for example an light/dark mode or some shit
You guys should also add some new feautures for SUPREME and PREMIUM members

• Colorful Usertitle
  • Access to Postbit Background Changer
  • Own global prefix style
  • @Cracked.io E-Mail Forward
THOSE ARE NOT ENOUGH ADVANTAGES TO MOTIVATE USERS TO BUY SUPREME.
Its smart that you guys made it like that that you cannot sell except you bought an upgrade but you can get more money out of the people by just motivating them more.
SO THINK ABOUT NEW ADVANTES OR YOU ARE LOOSING MONEY FOR NO DAMN REASON.

7. Error messages are bugged and unspecific

When i access some sites i do not have access to the error message is this:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'Heaven'

This just confuses the FUCK out of new members because it happened to me once back then and i was resending my activation code for the 14th time after realizing my stupid mistake.
I am retarded yes but other ppl are too so make the forum more attractive if yall want to get more members.

The error messages are way too unspecific if yall would tell a member constantly that it cannot access some things without upgrading he will be more likely to buy it.

8. Nearly no motivation to post threads or to be active on the forum

The awards are nearly IMPOSSIBLE to reach for a normal member that barely posts or visits the forum.
You guys should make cool popups for awards and make more of them for example for posting your first thread
or posting 10 threads in a row.
MOTIVATE YOUR MEMBERS TO POST MORE YOU WILL GET THEM ADDICTED INTO THIS COMMUNITY

The principle is fucking simple:

Members vistits forum

No dopamin?
Member leaves forum forever

Member visits forum
Sees awards
"Oh i might reach them they look so cool"
Posts a thread
"Oh i got a reward cool"
Community makes them happy
"Oh ill stay in this community for a bit longer"

Till they will end up getting addicted till the point where the escape for depressions/ sadness is this forum because it makes them happy.

9. Extremly unattractive design and positioning is a psychological DISASTER

How TF do you guys want to keep your members in the community if you guys hide options like "Awards and Achievments"
If you are thinking right now "wtf but all you need to do is press extras and the awards are pretty obvious": You are a fucking failure.
If you have any experience with deep psychology you would know that the only reason humans live is dopamin.
Beginners would find it hard to find those options.
And the achievments are impossible to reach anyways.
And this the main reason that might motivate them to stay online so do your damn best.

King
Only a select few are lucky enough to receive this.

Trusted
Only trustworthy holisticz.com members will receive this award.

Config Master
Obtained for submitting 10.cto Configsfor the Cracked.io OpenBullet Mod.

Sellix Beta
Participated in the Sellix Beta Release.

Launch
Obtained for being a part on the launch day.

Designer
For our graphic designers. Has better GFX skills than our admin.

Two Factor Authentication
Received for activating 2FA on Cracked.

Hype Day
Mastered the "Hype Day Challenge" on 13.05.2018.

Discord Squad
Obtained for being a part of our official discord server.

10.000 Members
Was lucky enough to obtain this award during our 10k Members Day. Extremely limited!

Leakgod
Obtained for submitting at least 50 leaks in the leaking section.

THOSE ARE THE AWARDS I GET DISPLAYED AT FIRST??
Do you know how damn DEMOTIVATING it is for new members to see
that
some awards CAN NEVER be reached since getting rewards from 2018 is impossible.
GUYS you need to search up the basics of psycholgy im dead serious.
2 fac is reachable in 2 seconds yall shouldnt be throwing around with awards like that
since they should be something between too easy and too difficult:
ALL OF THOSE AWARDS CANNOT BE REACHED IN
AN ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR MAYBE NOT EVEN IN 3.

My minor recommendations are:
  • Put "Help" at the end AND the achievments and awards more at the front and maybe even color them differntly.
(Sounds useless but trust me it helps a lot and makes a HUGE difference. Its always the little details that make the biggest differences.)
  • Make more and easier Awards to reach
  • and make DIFFERENT AND MORE Awards for all the possible things you can achieve

EXAMPLES FOR RECOMMENDATIONS:

THREAD COUNTS:

"Regular poster"
Post 5 threads or more for 2 weeks regulary

"I am a contributer"
Reaching the contributer award

"I fucked up"
Get noticed by a moderator
(DO NOT LET PEOPLE RECEIVE THIS AWARD IF THEY LEECH/ POST MALWARE OR BREAK RULES
IT WOULD CAUSE THE OPPOSITE EFFECT AND MOTIVATE THEM TO ANNOY MODERATORS.)

CHATTING AWARDS:

"First steps"
Reach 100 messages in the shoutbox.

"1000"
Reach 1000 messages in the shoutbox.

"FBI Agent"
Reach 100k Messages in the shoutbox.
and so on... Be creative

PROFILE AWARDS:

"Famous"
1000 Profilevisits

"Superstar"
5000 Profile visits

"Viral"/"Rockstar"/"Legendary"
10.000 Profile visits

Source: @StarDustMate

Thanks for giving me this idea btw i stole it from your comment.

THREAD LIKE AWARDS:

"Quality Content"
Thread with 200 likes

"Go Viral"
Thread with 500 likes

"Top 0.01%"
Thread with 1k likes

RECORD AWARDS:

PEOPLE WITH THE MOST LIKED THREADS DO NOT GET ANY REWARDS FOR IT.
THOSE PEOPLE REACHED THE
TOP LIKES/ VIEWS/ POSTS OF THE ENTIIRE COMMUNITY AND DID NOT GET ANYTHING FROM IT.
holisticz.com/statistics

1. Achievments are too hard to reach make some new achievments that you can reach with 100 likes already.
  2. Call it something cool and give it maybe even a gif instead of a dry jpg file as a preview.
  3. Make the Awards popup if you reach them. Seeing them appear in your inbox is extremly anti-climatic.

ANOTHER recommendation:

Let the hiddent content be foldable for the user that posted it so he can display his thread from the viewers side.
This recommendation isnt important but i always need to open the icognito mode to watch how my thread looks like for others.

ANOTHER recommendation:

The community has a bad reputation in other forums and i think yall should make peace with them. Ofc its easier said then done.
But the first thing i saw when googling
holisticz down when i wanted to check if holisticz was offline was seeing an article on
how holisticz to got destroy by the one forum i do not wanna name due to the risk of beeing banned.

https://tarnkappe.info/artikel/szene/dark-commerce/holisticz-to-forum-fuer-tool-cracks-und-datenbank-leaks-wieder-online-63859.html
So try to fix it up a bit its not hard to buy domains and make some fake articles about holisticz.com to push its rep.

Bugs:

AWARD BUG:

Awards on profiles sometimes do not get displayed properly. Let me explain:
If you click on peoples award you can see pretty often that it leads you to a empty site in holisticz.com with the messages:

Cracked.ioYou cant view statistics for this award
Let people see the reason on why they got this reward it will motivate them to do it too!

DRAFT BUG:

Saved Drafts
If you go on saved drafts and preview the post it displays it in a wide and buggy way.
Also the hidden content border is completely invisible and it confuses me sometimes and makes me think there is no hidden content in my thread.

[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

t.me/heavensmarketplace

ETH

r e t a r d s

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

u write a lot but since u used retarded white my eyes hurt