Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

No edits to scams/dispute threads

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I am basing this on my latest experience of being scammed here. @My_Khaos has a scam report on the user @F4tal but edited it to reflect it being "solved" only to find out that the user did in fact scam him. I did my due diligence and reached out to the user only because on @F4tal's profile there was something along the lines of there being an open dispute (which I guess disappeared a certain amount of time after it was marked as "solved" - it was never solved, I think he just lied to @My_Khaos to prolong his stay here to scam as many people as possible). Had that not been there at the time, I would've thought this guy was legit, doing his boxing thing. There were other red flags, like this guy commenting on every fucking buyer's thread, clearly I was nave in thinking he had pull or skill. It was an easy to figure out scammer now that I look back. Had the user @My_Khaos not been able to edit the original thread (which I've never seen), perhaps I could have gauged who I was dealing with. It's probably a silly suggestion but I figured it might help others determine if they should be doing deals with an individual given their history. I'm sure@CShelbyould have appreciated that too.

Jumpy22

ㄒ尺ㄩ丂ㄒ乇ᗪ
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(23 August, 2022 - 02:33 AM)OhCanada Wrote: Show More
I am basing this on my latest experience of being scammed here. @My_Khaos has a scam report on the user @F4tal but edited it to reflect it being "solved" only to find out that the user did in fact scam him. I did my due diligence and reached out to the user only because on @F4tal's profile there was something along the lines of there being an open dispute (which I guess disappeared a certain amount of time after it was marked as "solved" - it was never solved, I think he just lied to @My_Khaos to prolong his stay here to scam as many people as possible). Had that not been there at the time, I would've thought this guy was legit, doing his boxing thing. There were other red flags, like this guy commenting on every fucking buyer's thread, clearly I was nave in thinking he had pull or skill. It was an easy to figure out scammer now that I look back. Had the user @My_Khaos not been able to edit the original thread (which I've never seen), perhaps I could have gauged who I was dealing with. It's probably a silly suggestion but I figured it might help others determine if they should be doing deals with an individual given their history. I'm sure@CShelbyould have appreciated that too.

The thing is I just had a false scam report opened on me and if he hadn't edited it I would still be marked a scammer right now for a simple misunderstandinghttps://holisticz.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Jumpy22
[Image: WEbU7oOt.png]

My Contact Info:
@Jumpy22 (Telegram)
._.fishi(Discord)

GOT TERMED ON DISCORD CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TELEGRAM

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 August, 2022 - 02:35 AM)Jumpy22 Wrote: Show More

The thing is I just had a false scam report opened on me and if he hadn't edited it I would still be marked a scammer right now for a simple misunderstandinghttps://holisticz.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Jumpy22

Ah yes I didn't think of that. I don't know this forum software well enough, is there a way to keep the original post and add to that? In your case, the misunderstanding would be explained throughout the thread and moved to solved right? I'm all for updates as they're necessary but it'd be nice to see what actually happened. The fact people can make that go away doesn't help anyone. And sorry about your situation that sucks

Jumpy22

ㄒ尺ㄩ丂ㄒ乇ᗪ
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(23 August, 2022 - 02:44 AM)OhCanada Wrote: Show More
(23 August, 2022 - 02:35 AM)Jumpy22 Wrote: Show More

Ah yes I didn't think of that. I don't know this forum software well enough, is there a way to keep the original post and add to that? In your case, the misunderstanding would be explained throughout the thread and moved to solved right? I'm all for updates as they're necessary but it'd be nice to see what actually happened. The fact people can make that go away doesn't help anyone. And sorry about your situation that sucks
Yeah but the problem is that until the thread is seen and closed by an admin I will have a mark on my profile claiming Im a scammer which could get me -repped and kill my sales for the time being.
[Image: WEbU7oOt.png]

My Contact Info:
@Jumpy22 (Telegram)
._.fishi(Discord)

GOT TERMED ON DISCORD CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY TELEGRAM