Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

When a PM is read, mark the notification you get as read.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm a very "clean" person, and I hate having like a million bells every time I get a PM. When a PM is read, the notification should be dismissed since you got the message.

multiriot

Fivio

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

========================
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 September, 2022 - 11:34 PM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
Everyone knows it's a scam yet they're allowed to keep selling, look at this for example

https://holisticz.com/Thread-40-10-000-MONT...id22781727

I offered this guy 20x what he ask for the method if @Liars can held the funds for a month. I even said I'd allow the funds being released if 1/4th of what he advertise the method makes was made and he refused because he thinks I'm too busy "not that he knows his method is shit"

These ebooks should all be banned and there should be a verification process for that kind of thing.

What do you mean? These methods are totally legit. I made $500,000 from that exact method proof below:
[Image: KDiZDDD.png]

note for all the retards: this is a joke

Money Making Ebooks are an obvious scam because why sell something that makes you money DancingClown DancingClown
Contact Information:
REVOKED