Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Referral rewards

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Suggestion:Referral rewards

Description: It's simply when someone uses your referral code while registering and end up buying an upgrade both of you, " the guy who bought + the guy whose referral code got used " gets 1k credits

How will the suggestion benefit the users: I think giving away 1k credits isn't a big of a deal, and it will encourage people to use the referral system more and encourage their friends to buy upgrades which will end up benefiting the site

Example of your suggestion:** The amount of credits given can be determined by the staff team **
The guy who's the user used their referral:
[Image: image.png]

The guy who bought an upgrade:

Store I currently work in Hackerman
[Image: HVR6C0v.webp]

fofe

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Doesn't seem like a bad suggestion at all

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 October, 2022 - 03:33 AM)codeina Wrote: Show More
Doesn't seem like a bad suggestion at all

Nice, I was a bit worried about this one because I'm not sure what will the staff team think about it
Store I currently work in Hackerman
[Image: HVR6C0v.webp]

NPC

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I like it yea

(03 October, 2022 - 03:32 AM)Appreciate Wrote: Show More
Suggestion:Referral rewards

Description: It's simply when someone uses your referral code while registering and end up buying an upgrade both of you, " the guy who bought + the guy whose referral code got used " gets 1k credits

How will the suggestion benefit the users: I think giving away 1k credits isn't a big of a deal, and it will encourage people to use the referral system more and encourage their friends to buy upgrades which will end up benefiting the site

Example of your suggestion:** The amount of credits given can be determined by the staff team **
The guy who's the user used their referral:

The guy who bought an upgrade: