Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Automatic Daily Credits

Him

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: SpIylUK.png]

Everyone knows howfrustrating and painfull is when u have posted over the minimums and FORGOT TO CLAIMthe credits!

-I am suggesting that you check every hour if anyone has met the requirements and automatically reward them (If they havent done it manually).
+ I am suggesting that you check after every post/thread the user makes and automatically reward them.
+ Leave the page as it is, just remove the buttons and instead maybe show the stats.

Wh1t3Fox

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Honestly Staff / Temp have enough to deal with...Especially right now as they are trying to recover all that was lost.. asking them to check hourly would be waste of there time

Him

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 November, 2022 - 03:40 PM)Wh1t3Fox Wrote: Show More
Honestly Staff / Temp have enough to deal with...Especially right now before they are trying to recover all that was lott .. asking them to check hourly would be waste of there time

I said, automatically.
Meaning that they automate the process, it's a really simple job and not going to bug out anything

Wh1t3Fox

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 November, 2022 - 03:41 PM)IndigoSon Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2022 - 03:40 PM)Wh1t3Fox Wrote: Show More
Honestly Staff / Temp have enough to deal with...Especially right now before they are trying to recover all that was lott .. asking them to check hourly would be waste of there time

I said, automatically.
Meaning that they automate the process, it's a really simple job and not going to bug out anything

my bad misread what you said !

But you cant say "Not going to bug out anything"
Without its being tested .. now if js said that than yes i will agree .. because he is the one who almost added / Bug Repair everything you see here