Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Suggestion] How to decrease the number of leachers.

Knight_S

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I was wondering about how can the number of leechers be reduced to a certain extent here on this forum. So I came to the conclusion that more than half of the people here (new members) don't even know what a leecher is. They keep on getting the stuff out of the community for free without realizing that they have to give something in return as well. The same thing happened to me as well. I also didn't know about it in the beginning but after a warning or two, I realized what it is. My suggestion is that whenever a person signs up here, he should be given a message or alert of some kind that would make him know about leaching and what it is. Similarly, that message should also be given to the existing members here. I believe it would decrease the number of leechers here on the forum. Thank you for your time.

Knight_S

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 December, 2022 - 11:58 AM)knights672 Wrote: Show More
I was wondering about how can the number of leechers be reduced to a certain extent here on this forum. So I came to the conclusion that more than half of the people here (new members) don't even know what a leecher is. They keep on getting the stuff out of the community for free without realizing that they have to give something in return as well. The same thing happened to me as well. I also didn't know about it in the beginning but after a warning or two, I realized what it is. My suggestion is that whenever a person signs up here, he should be given a message or alert of some kind that would make him know about leaching and what it is. Similarly, that message should also be given to the existing members here. I believe it would decrease the number of leechers here on the forum. Thank you for your time.

This sounds like a good idea. Also possibly when they comment on a post to unlock the hidden content, they have to like it to unlock it but then can remove the like later if they don't rate the post?

Knight_S

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 December, 2022 - 12:29 PM)skiityV4 Wrote: Show More
(27 December, 2022 - 11:58 AM)knights672 Wrote: Show More

This sounds like a good idea. Also possibly when they comment on a post to unlock the hidden content, they have to like it to unlock it but then can remove the like later if they don't rate the post?

Well I don't think we have to go for likes but we can just alert them each time if they comment that they have to contribute aswell