Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

stop people from doing this please

AXE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: HoIKfQq.png]

This is pretty annoying especially when I'm looking for a legit config, this is based from start date, it looks like he reposts every day to grab likes and farm threads/posts, you should put something like this in the rules, the config is most likely old and not working and this guy keeps reposting it as "2023 WORKING"

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 March, 2023 - 02:08 PM)AXE Wrote: Show More
[Image: HoIKfQq.png]

This is pretty annoying especially when I'm looking for a legit config, this is based from start date, it looks like he reposts every day to grab likes and farm threads/posts, you should put something like this in the rules, the config is most likely old and not working and this guy keeps reposting it as "2023 WORKING"

agreed, this is why i always ask in shoutbox if someone has something i need (which is also very annoying ik)
[Image: Shaner-Siggy.gif]

Sacred

丂卂匚尺乇ᗪ

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

+1 Agreed. yap
Inactive.

Not dealing with any kind of service.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

only people with a lot of desire to farm likes and have good rep to be able to scam. Sus