Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Please Remove Liar's Un-professionalism

PureGold

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Months of Service

So today I wanted to introduce @Liars to someone who is not familiar with Middleman Liars, So I gave him link and It's just very sketchy when they see stuff like:

1. BDSM Police
2. Broke Bitch of the year

Liar being a professional when it comes to being trustworthy & holding people's funds for small % . It just simply doesn't match up and I feel embarassed to introduce the person for middleman to liars

I mean no hate, I understand he is a funny guy and it was meant for fun purposes, I truly love that but when it comes to a professional perspective and his profile being his work & trustworthy portfolio, It just doesn't add up and I am sure a lot of people can explain similar feelings when it comes to introducing to someone who doesn't know Liars as a middleman.

@Liars slave <----- This you regardless
[Image: goldenaccount-sig-600x175.gif]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+rcnozyou1oNjMDIx

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(01 May, 2023 - 12:58 PM)PureGold Wrote: Show More
So today I wanted to introduce @Liars to someone who is not familiar with Middleman Liars, So I gave him link and It's just very sketchy when they see stuff like:

1. BDSM Police

Liar being a professional when it comes to being trustworthy & holding people's funds for small % . It just simply doesn't match up and I feel embarassed to introduce the person for middleman to liars

I mean no hate, I understand he is a funny guy and it was meant for fun purposes, I truly love that but when it comes to a professional perspective and his profile being his work & trustworthy portfolio, It just doesn't add up and I am sure a lot of people can explain similar feelings when it comes to introducing to someone who doesn't know Liars as a middleman.

This is a meme thread right? ??

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]

Mint

(01 May, 2023 - 01:04 PM)Matromat Wrote: Show More

1. BDSM Police

This is a meme post right? confused

(01 May, 2023 - 03:26 PM)Matromat Wrote: Show More
(01 May, 2023 - 03:16 PM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More

I'm not active enough here to tell the difference between memers and retards yet still vetting.

confused ma g activity has nothing to do with this wtf suggestions are not jokes suggestion section is serious and you get banned for trolling kek
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(01 May, 2023 - 03:16 PM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More

1. BDSM Police

I'm not active enough here to tell the difference between memers and retards yet still vetting.

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]