Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Force 2FA to fight against hacked accs & spammers

testii

I think it would be a good idea to oblige new members and members who haven't yet activated 2FA, simply because in 2023 no one should (on any site) have an account without 2FA, many sites push (or almost force) users to activate 2FA because obviously it increases account security.

Here's why I think it would be interesting to activate 2FA on Cracked too, since it would have (at least) 2 positive impacts:
  • Limit hacked accounts: it's common to see accounts being subjected to security locks, etc... as many users have had their accounts hacked. With 2FA, this would be limited, since as everyone knows, it's immediately much harder to connect to a stolen account with 2FA enabled.
  • Limit fake spam accounts: the second advantage of mandatory 2FA is that it would slow down or stop spammers who create mass accounts to post scam scripts, etc... since creating accounts in batches by having to activate a 2FA is harder to automate and takes longer to do, it could discourage these people from continuing.
It could also encourage new users to get familiar with the parameters of their account, discover the various options, etc... and get to know the site better, thus becoming more involved in it, perhaps increasing their curiosity and also their behavior (fewer leechers...).
Always verify on-site via PM before dealing with me, I will never refuse to do so

[Image: 1W4U1Iv.gif]

Satineeee

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

+1 boss
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]

[Image: z8tCIGf.gif]

testii

This is a bump