Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[+3K$ MONTH] FREE CSGO SKINS METHOD | EARN OR REFUND | LIMITED SPOTS

Anvu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[+3K$ MONTH] FREE CSGO SKINS METHOD | EARN OR REFUND | LIMITED SPOTS

[Q] Is this method worldwide?

[A] Yes, this method works anywhere in the world.

[Q] Can this method be patched?
[A] Yes, this method can be patched, since this is a exploit it will 100% be patched at any time, that is why im proposing a "Earn or Refund" meaning if the method get patched before you can profit you will receive a full refund even if you already made some money. I will also limit this method to 10 spots.

[Q] How does this method work?
[A] Without exposing the method or the website we exploiting, i can say you will get a Steam account that is ready to receive skins (you can use your own steam account but it might get trade ban, so i recommend you accept the account i give you, from that account you can send it to your own account or sell the skins), and you will be spinning cases that are valued from 20$ (you won't be opening shit cases don't worry) unlimited times, you can open one case each 5 minutes, you will be able to send the skins to the steam account or sell them to the site for balance and once you have enough to buy skins you want like knifes you can buy them and send them to your account (that is what i do).

Price:
350$

Spots:
10/10

Discord:Anvu#3767
Telegram:imanvu

Vouches (Will be updating it with client vouches):
Show ContentSpoiler:​

Anvu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Dey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

GLWS , waiting for vouches from some bigger members. It could be a good idea to offer a VC to a heaven member to gain some trust with this
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]