Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Improve the PREMIUM section

sofr

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have paid for the premium section but I have not found ONE SINGLE post that is considered premium, there are only people offering services, there are posts about VPN, proxy, very basic things that would not be considered premium, I would like exclusive tools, exclusive tricks but unfortunately no There is only one post worth it Feelssadman Feelssadman
[Image: pepe.gif]

VZS

Contributor
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

i have a better suggestion, delete the premium section
[Image: jus5MVq.gif]
[Image: 3LyxgJ2.gif]

solid

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

agreed, I think I have only looked like 1-2 times in the premium section so far.
its just trash content or dead free content from back in they days where people actually posted HQ content in there.

should be deleted, has no use.
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

They should give a special award for people that post HQ stuff there, that's the only possible way to get them post HQ stuff in that section.
[Image: aGEGK2s.gif]
Discord:ageless_rfz |Telegram:Ageless_Refundz
Always verify onsite!!