Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

VicLogs SOURCE CODE | Leak And Messages

Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hello,
Little thread to share some of the code and information related to the VicLogs stealer.
By the way, I advise you not to buy it, all they know how to do is threaten with dox and they use ChatGPT.
There's no full source because they used 2 RDPs, I haven't analyzed the .exe builds, so don't run them without a VM.
But inside there's a discord destroyer and bots as well as all their Telegram conversations that we've infiltrated

[HIDE] https://gofile.io/d/G6VUKg
mirror:https://mir.cr/SJ5JP16E
[/HIDE]
ArtemFromNights

[Image: signature-v4-pw-900.gif]
[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram :
ArtemDotIcu

ImAnnony

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 October, 2023 - 02:41 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
Hello,
Little thread to share some of the code and information related to the VicLogs stealer.
By the way, I advise you not to buy it, all they know how to do is threaten with dox and they use ChatGPT.
There's no full source because they used 2 RDPs, I haven't analyzed the .exe builds, so don't run them without a VM.
But inside there's a discord destroyer and bots as well as all their Telegram conversations that we've infiltrated

thanks

hejzamv9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks for sharing <3

dspekaren

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 October, 2023 - 02:41 AM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
Hello,
thanks