Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Video: How to get your Cloud Gaming VM on Google Cloud Platform

XNZZ

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I've tested this. If you have a CC that you can link with Google, it works perfectly.

VCCs - Prepaid cards won't work.

This is not supposed to make you try to use others stolen information. Use Your Own Info ONLY!

[HIDE] https://youtu.be/N4P_UdXjkIo
[/HIDE]

This VM should be only used for LEGAL stuff. Not for cracking etc. Use it for Gaming.

If you request allowance from GCP, they'll send you an email back. Make sure you email them back something like "it's not urgent but it would be nice for you to allow "xxx" etc" to be allowed to get what you asked for. They'll usually allow within 10-20 mins. So you would not have to wait for days.

GeForce Now will let you play the games only the ones in the list. But GCP will let you play any game as long as the game is supported to run on VM.

For example, I've tried to run Conqueror's Blade. But the cheat engine kept kicking me out of the game. I've contacted to the support and they said that VMs not allowed to open this game.

But after telling them to allow me, they replied back that I can play now. And my issue was solved.

I don't think it would run Valorant for example. Test and see yourself.

and I have not tried to use torrented games, but I believe it would work.

Good luck maams.

Leaving a like won't harm you.

supernumbera

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ayatkatani

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(17 December, 2022 - 12:12 PM)CHF99 Wrote: Show More
I've tested this. If you have a CC that you can link with Google, it works perfectly.

VCCs - Prepaid cards won't work.

This is not supposed to make you try to use others stolen information. Use Your Own Info ONLY!

This VM should be only used for LEGAL stuff. Not for cracking etc. Use it for Gaming.

If you request allowance from GCP, they'll send you an email back. Make sure you email them back something like "it's not urgent but it would be nice for you to allow "xxx" etc" to be allowed to get what you asked for. They'll usually allow within 10-20 mins. So you would not have to wait for days.

GeForce Now will let you play the games only the ones in the list. But GCP will let you play any game as long as the game is supported to run on VM.

For example, I've tried to run Conqueror's Blade. But the cheat engine kept kicking me out of the game. I've contacted to the support and they said that VMs not allowed to open this game.

But after telling them to allow me, they replied back that I can play now. And my issue was solved.

I don't think it would run Valorant for example. Test and see yourself.

and I have not tried to use torrented games, but I believe it would work.

Good luck maams.

Leaving a like won't harm you.
Bjkjhggff