Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Facebook 500k from the Vietnam FB users

nmapthis

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Facebook suffered a huge breach of 267 million users thanks to abuse of the API

Some of the users caught up in this breach were from Vietnam. Here I bring you 500k from that breach. Unfortunately there are no email addresses in this one, however there are plenty with usernames, full names, addresses, geo location info and phone numbers.

One quick note for those that have zero brain cells: Yes this is fully working, yes it is fucking legit! If you ask either of those questions you get reported for being a dumb ass!

[HIDE] https://ghostfiles.best/files/fbvn500k.7z
[/HIDE]

There is more where this comes from but giving those who would like the full thing a taster! PM me to buy the full Vietnam (not full 267 million db) details - only serious buyers!

AFKER2020

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(04 March, 2020 - 12:54 AM)nmapthis Wrote: Show More
Facebook suffered a huge breach of 267 million users thanks to abuse of the API

Some of the users caught up in this breach were from Vietnam. Here I bring you 500k from that breach. Unfortunately there are no email addresses in this one, however there are plenty with usernames, full names, addresses, geo location info and phone numbers.

One quick note for those that have zero brain cells: Yes this is fully working, yes it is fucking legit! If you ask either of those questions you get reported for being a dumb ass!

There is more where this comes from but giving those who would like the full thing a taster! PM me to buy the full Vietnam (not full 267 million db) details - only serious buyers!

this its very good let s me look look

u45UR

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thank you so much my friend