Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Free Domain with hosting and free SSL -0x0

Kirmada

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello Everyone, I know many of you want to have a free website either for honing your skills or any temporary purpose, for which you don't wanna spend your hard-earned money.
So well there are many websites out there with great perks and that too for FREE.
But the biggest problem with them is that they never give you a domain. They just give a sub-domain their website.
So here I am providing you 2 websites one you all know but the other I am not sure about.

[HIDE] 1. https://www.freenom.com/en/index.html?lang=en ( you all might be knowing about it )

2. https://www.namecheap.com/ ( I'm not sure about this, so I will give the respective steps below )
[/HIDE]

Now the steps for the second website are :
1. Go to website Smart
more steps are hidden, :ezy:

[HIDE]
2. Sign up with any temp mail service

3. Now move on to their homepage and then click on " Get a FREE month of web hosting with our Stellar 30-day trial "

4. Simple register a new ".website" domain for 1 year and transfer it to " infinityfree.net" { This is imp. as Namecheap will give you limited space and only 30 days validity with fewer features }

5. Boom ! You have a cool new ".website" domain with one-year validity and unlimited hosting space and much more...

[/HIDE]

Enjoy and don't forget to LIKE if it helps... Hype Hype
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)
This leak has been rated as not working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)
LIKE = SUPPORT
[Image: colors.gif]

[Image: like.gif]

[Image: colors.gif]

LIKE || +REP || SUPPORT
Donate me some credits & help me get the Indian flag

drugged

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

better be a domain and not sub domain

Gold5

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

freehosting

kijofe2765

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 February, 2020 - 04:41 AM)ilovepollution Wrote: Show More
Hello Everyone, I know many of you want to have a free website either for honing your skills or any temporary purpose, for which you don't wanna spend your hard-earned money.
So well there are many websites out there with great perks and that too for FREE.
But the biggest problem with them is that they never give you a domain. They just give a sub-domain their website.
So here I am providing you 2 websites one you all know but the other I am not sure about.

Enjoy and don't forget to LIKE if it helps... Hype Hype

Thanks for the info mate it is working Hype Hype