Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

HOW TO GET YOUTUBE PREMIUM FOR 5 MONTHS FOR $1

Aladinat

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

monkayes monkayes monkayes monkayesmonkayes LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 monkayes
please like and +rep if this helped you out:)

[HIDE] Requirements : Youtube Account, VPN (can purchase from @ThieX, he sells cheap vpn accounts and accepts paypal too)And a VCC, you can find out how to get a free vcc from my thread,click here

Start off by logging in to your VPN, opening it up, and putting your location to TURKEY. this is the cheapest option youtube has. From here, you can simply log into your youtube account, go to premium, and usually they offer a 4 month trial, you could simply buy and cancel right away to make it free, but personally I spend the $0.92 a month for premium. You go through normal stuff, go towards checkout, use whatever name you want, then for the payment use the VCC you have made, if you plan on only keeping the trial, make sure the VCC limit is set at $1 and burn, if you plan to keep it, I personally set it to $2 (just to be safe) and monthly.

[/HIDE]

Hope this helped some of you guys, and you guys can get those pesky ads off ur youtube videos sheepe sheepe sheepe
10/23/22 exp

Middle Slot for Sale

Bottom Slot for Sale

hatzu6915

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks man ! :D