Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

THE UNPATCHABLE AMAZON SE METHOD, 99.99% SUCCESS-RATE, RISK-FREE!!

LolzCracksv8

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Alright guys. The method I'm going to leak has avery high success rate.
The method is alsounpatchable, or very hard to patch.
It is also analmost RISK FREE method, you'll see why!
It will allow you torefund almost all electronics bought from any Amazon platform or other webshop.
I'm sure this method is used a lot by professional refunders.
Pleaseshow appreciationfor this leak!

THE METHOD

[HIDE] I recently purchased an item from Amazon costing roughly 250. This item happened to have a built-in Li-Ion battery.

1. Order from the Amazon Warehouse, as these items are usually second hand or returns, meaning that a replacement cannot be issued so only option is a refund. In my case, the item I got was brand new in original packaging.

2. Simply claim the item had white residue on the outside and was bulging slightly, hinting that it is most likely the battery. I used some baking soda and a bit of water to simulate the leakage and sent them over some pictures. They asked me to send it back but I reminded them thatsending Holisticz batteries in the mail is illegal. Thereby it'shardly impossible for them to verify or take away your product. It's UNPATCHABLE. The whole ordeal took less than an hour and went very smoothly, money back in my account in only a few days.

I think this is one of the most ethical ways to get a refund on Amazon, asno small businesses using Amazon as a storefront were harmed and no drivers were reprimanded for losing/damaging parcels.

Edit: I'm not claiming this is a foolproof system, there are so many things that affect the outcome like the price of the item, location, even just the rep you speak to. Take this as just one experience, do a bit of research, and come to a conclusion that you feel suits your plans!
[/HIDE]

GOOD LUCK!
SHOW APPRECIATION OR LEECHER REPORT!!
[Image: kek.png]

Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks for your share +1like

kalex

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks for your share +1like <3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks man lets see what is your method :)