Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How to change netflix email method ( not a new one )

Guardian

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yo folks , i came across something today and it was WEIRD , its been along time since i holisticz a netflix account and when mine ended today i wanted another one but i couldnt change the email lmao , i found an old method but it works , tested and got a new one on an email i made
[Image: jew.png]
Here are the details :
[Image: PepoThink.png]

[HIDE] first of all i found the account i wanted to crack then i went to the email address for example : [emailprotected] , i went to google and made a new account and the address was jameschar[emailprotected] , so i made the same name on a diffrent gmail
next step was going to the account , login as normal and go down to support then live chat with netflix and wait a bit , when someone comes in you say i got an email saying a new sign in to my account and it wasnt me ! they will ask for your email address then for your name which you will find in the billing info ,
after that he will ask for your new email address , so you provide him with the gmail one .
and boom ! thats about it Jew
[/HIDE]

LEAVE A LIKE AND STOP LEECHING , ALL LEACHERS WILL BE REPORTED
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

DON'TFORGETTOLEAVEALIKE,IT'S SIMPLE , Hype
[Image: leechers.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

they ask about credit card or verification by mobile phone

alihbilata

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 April, 2020 - 05:21 AM)Guardian Wrote: Show More
Yo folks , i came across something today and it was WEIRD , its been along time since i holisticz a netflix account and when mine ended today i wanted another one but i couldnt change the email lmao , i found an old method but it works , tested and got a new one on an email i made
[Image: jew.png]
Here are the details :
[Image: PepoThink.png]

LEAVE A LIKE AND STOP LEECHING , ALL LEACHERS WILL BE REPORTED
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

lol not works

dare897

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep