Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Download any video for free from from gamelink.com

dracula666

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

My first contribution.
A method to download any video for free from gamelink.com Digged by myself.
Leave a like if think this usefull

gamelink.com is a PPV VOD adult service

[HIDE]

First you need to create an account by subscribing to the newsletter and get 10 free minutes
It is actually quite strange, on the straight section if you subscribe to the mailing list you get 5$ off on your first order, but on the gay section if you subscribe to the mailing list you get 10 free minutes. You will need this

1. Go to http://gamelink.com/g/pay-per-minute and subscribe to the mailing list at the bottom of the page.
2. You will receive a mail with a link to click on. It will automatically create an account with 10 free minutes.
3. You can then switch back to the Straight section (or you can stay on gay of course if you like)
4. Chose a video you want to download and click on the play button (near Pay per minute).
5. A new windows with a player will open. DO NOT CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON in order to keep your minute
6. Using Firefox debug tools (or other browser tools) check for the network messages a and copy the URL that is downloading the playlist. Should be something like this
https://hls-gvdn.advection.net/....../chunklist.m3u8
By default it will load the minimal quality. You can change to the desired one (if available) by modifying in the URL (here for example 480 change to 1080 for FHD or 2160 for 4K)
IMPORTANT: Do not close window before you finished step 8
7. Now you need to download this playlist to your computer and then download every entry from the playlist. IMPORTANT: do not use fffmpeg to download and encode the playlist, it will use your minutes. Instead use wget.
8. After you downloaded all the .ts from the playlist modify the playlist by replacing the URL with your local path.
9. Use ffmpeg to encode the playlist into a file
10. You can delete the .ts files

Enjoy

P.S. It's up to you to automatize everything

[/HIDE]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

First like! 10/10 Nice content bro! Heart

Sa8aN

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 May, 2020 - 03:36 PM)dracula666 Wrote: Show More
My first contribution.
A method to download any video for free from gamelink.com Digged by myself.
Leave a like if think this usefull

gamelink.com is a PPV VOD adult service
always nice to see